Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The doves like my powers...


I am learning how to code!

...slowly...


I am going to learn how to do a table. Apparently "search" boxes are super hard. I will master it all. I mean webmaster it all.

I will leave you with this, from "Elvis is Everywhere" by Mojo Nixon...


You know whats going on in that Bermuda Triangle?
Down in the Bermuda Traingle
Elvis needs boats.
Elvis needs boats.
Elvis Elvis Elvis
Elvis Elvis Elvis
Elvis needs boats.

Aahh! The Sailing Elvis!
Captain Elvis!
Commodore Elvis it is.


I wrote this whole post in html. Elvis is my webmaster. I don't remember how to do an image. So I'm going to cheat and use blogger's image icon. Flushy, don't tell me. In seven minutes I'm going to be a better coder than you.

1 comment:

Flushy McBucketpants said...

you probably already were a better coder than me. i kind of suck at it. that said, i found htmldog.com was a pretty good resource for both html and css. i refer to it often when i find myself tinkering with my blog or website. also, if you haven't downloaded the web developer tools for firefox, do so. i cannot recommend them highly enough.